Sam

Debris in the fill level pressure switch system. It means taking the
casing
off the machine and looking for a thin rubber hose connected to a little
plastic bottle shaped container fitted near the bottom of the inner tub
lining. The rubber hose and bottle will probably be filled with muck and
soap residue and needs cleaned out.

Pouring a kettle full of boiling water in the machine and leave it lying
with the door closed for a while may help to clean it out, but more likely
it needs physically cleaned in the sink before putting it all back
together.
Don't touch the electrical switching end of the rubber hose, just remove
the
hose and bottle assembly, and pour boiling water through them, or steep
them
in a sink full of boiling water and blow through them to make sure they're
properly clean and clear.

Having just fixed the very same problem on a full size Indersit I concur. I
didn't do the whole proper clean though - I should have done, but oh well. I
just took the tube off the switch and blew through it into the sump which
then had bits of scunge and cat food in.

After having no dishwasher for two weeks my wife is promising to make sure
she doesn't put bowls with dried catfood in the washer again :-)

Sam