Charlie Self

Dave Mundt writes:

Fred said......

The problem with this device is people becoming dependent on it and being

careless, and then at a most inopportune moment, the device fails.

Sorta like brakes on a vehicle then....?

No...actually more like the Automatic Braking System
included in many cars today.
It is a device which is added to the basic, perfectly workable
mechanism, which is designed to replace skill and ability on the part
of the driver with robotics.

You want some real fun, pump the brakes on an ABS equipped vehicle.

Been there, done that, got the skid marks to prove it.

Charlie Self
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." Sir Winston
Churchill