PRNole

Bruno Beam wrote:
Yesterday a 25 megaton asteroid hit my house and damaged it.How can I reapir it now?

You have to call FEMA and they'll send out an appraiser to inspect the
home to decide on repair vs. replacement costs. They do that everyday so
they have a mechanism in place. Actually, I'm sure one of your
neigjhbors may have already called them for you. They also subcontract
for any removal of debris. Did you also notify your household/homeowners
insurance? I had the same thing happen to our house late last year and
ended up relocating for about four months while all repairs were done.
Now we're back in the rebuilt house except so much the wiser: We
invested in high wind impact windows.