Nate Perkins

"Upscale" wrote in news:l5SdnYHrFPbzPyPcRVn-
:

"Nate Perkins" wrote in message

Most of the distributors I talked to were aware of the T model, but
everyone I contacted was out of stock until January.

What's the different between the 75-050 and the 75-050 T?

The 75-050T has the tilting head (as opposed to the 75-050M1, which has
a fixed head). Also, it has a slightly different column, a slightly
wider base, and weighs about 20 lbs more. It also costs about $50-$75
more. Both have the same front and top clamp holddown mechanism.

I think the 75-050M1 has been out for a couple of years, but as far as I
can tell the 75-050T only came out this spring.

Regards,
Nate