ted harris

In newsave Mundt typed:
The bottom line is that using a tablesaw is a dangerous
thing to do. I want myself and everyone that DOES use it to
maintain a cautious nervousness around it, and, not get lulled
into a false sense of security. That sense of security is
exactly what ends up with folks in trouble.
Regards
Dave Mundt

Yeah, and I use my powermatic 66 and my grizzly 1023Z every single day, bar
none. And I would love to know that if I had an accident and stuck my hand
into the blade that I would be even more protected than I am now. Knowing
this will not make me lackadaisical at all. It is simply another safety
measure. I mean really, it is a no brainer.
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com