Gunner

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:50:45 -0500, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

They did not say that the trucks were distroyed. Just dropped off at the
wrong bases with no ID which screwed up the paper work. If the bean
counters had this much control over the fighting troops 35 years ago my
supply sargent would have spent most of his life in Levenworth.

The neo-cons nice little war plans have gone to hell in a handbasket and
costing a lot more than anticipated so now they want to screw the troops by
pinching pennys. I wonder if Rumsfeld has the nerve to have one of those
yellow support our troops ribbons on his car.

I wonder if it would offset your **** the Troops sticker?

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas