William Deans

Greetings,

Apparently some time ago you had a home repair issue. You posted a question
about your repair job at alt.home.repair. In addition you did all of the
other homework necessary. Everyone replied what a dumb idiot you are for
attempting the job and to hire someone. Before long you had properly
repaired your home without hiring a licensed professional. Perhaps you
didn't even pull a permit before doing the work on your house one Sunday
afternoon. Nothing blew up, no one got electrocuted, the repair did not
fall apart-- even after years of use. Unfortunately those same posters that
replied to your inquiry, the code office, and even the general public wished
the 25 megaton stone out of the sky.

Hope this clears things up for you,
William

"Bruno Beam" wrote in message
om...
Yesterday a 25 megaton asteroid hit my house and damaged it.How can I

reapir it now?

25
megatons

25000