pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:23:39 GMT in
misc.survivalism :
On 13 Dec 2004 04:27:45 -0800, wrote:

OK, I am going to have to find out where you live, and a time when you
won't be home, and a BIG truck to haul all those books away in. Your
tools, pets, and guns are safe, but those books, that is a differnt
story!
Terry

Come over when Im home and Ill help you load....G

Its a trap Terry. First he helps you start loading the truck, then he
points out a "good one" the next thing you know, it's dark and you haven't
finished the book, and there are three more on your knee, and "how did it
get to be election day already?" Rogue librarians are going to hijack you
and your cargo, and you'll never be heard from again. Put to work chipping
away in a federal quandary....

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,