Jerry.

Default TV fault - green hue

"Sam" [email protected] wrote in message ...

For some reason, Sony seem far more prone to this than other makes - and
always the red gun dying which produces 'green' pictures.

Yeah we had an old Sony many years ago which had a green cast. A tv repair
bod we knew said that they were notrious for it. Being poor we couldn't
afford to replace it - actually as I recall colour tvs cost loads and

loads
relative to what they cost now - and so we put up with it and got used to
it. It was odd when we went and watched other peoples tvs.

Must have been odd watching 'The Incredible Hulk', how did you tell the real
hulk apart from all the other green hulks ! :~)

Now were did I put my coat...