Grunff

webster72n wrote:
It's in the relay, Grunff, I am sure, because that's were the wires
lead to.

Right, so the 'relay' is more than just a relay; it's an ignition module.

What puzzles me is the fact that it shuts off perfectly,only the
ignition shows problems.

No, that would be typical of a failing ignition system.

To be sure, I am going to replace the two electrodes.

Really need to check the coltage output of the ignition module - but
without specs, this is not easy.

The quality of the fuel oil then doesn't have anything to do with my
problem?

Oil is a very crude fuel anyway - it has to get pretty bad before you
start experiencing ignition problems. What makes you think you have a
quality issue?

--
Grunff