Rocker

Default RCA RPTV: Chassis #PT169PGA Dead!!!

Hello,
I'm working on a RCA RPTV, Chassis #PT169PGA. The problem is that it is
completely dead. I haven't had much experience with this chassis before, so
I'm asking for some assistance in troubleshooting it. I do not have a
schematic for this chassis. The problem that I am having is that I do not
have any secondary voltages at all, including no B+. I have the main
chassis board removed from the cabinet and I also have the HV lead
disconnected from the HV splitter and it is covered up in a paper towel tube
so I won't get zapped with 30KV. Will I be able to troubleshoot the power
supply of this TV without it being connected to the other connecting
boards??? I do have it connected to the external power supply board too.
Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on where to start looking for
problems??

Thanks!