Art

Been a common problem with the plastic cabinets in modern teles, sometimes
placing a bit of felt between the case halves when assembling them or
actually between the CRT and the front cabinet will mitigate the vibrations
being generated by the cabinet. Seen "Friction Tape" also used for the
identical symptom with moderately good results.
"etcGroup" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am not sure about opening the case. is it easy to put back together.
I will check tonitr if pressing the tv cuts down the noise.

Thanks

andrew

Murbolt wrote:
I suppose it could be loose parts making the noise....Does it help

pressing
or touching the tv? Or it could be bad caps in the audio amp....or a

bad
ground connection....

Murbolt

"etcGroup" skrev i melding
ups.com...
I have a philips widescreen tc with virtual dolby (not sure on

model)
recently the speakers seem to be vibrating the frame or something

and
as such the sound is bad to listen too. Is there any quick fixes

or
suggested solutions to stopping this. I will get more details on

model
tonite.

Thanks in advance

Andrew