A Womack

Jane & David wrote in news:jmogdt-
:

Several people mentioned ordering the three knife Dewalt planers
recently. I was just wondering how you like them. I have had good and
not so good experiences with Dewalt, but if this planer works like it
should I think I want one.

TIA,
PDX David

Mine has not seen a whole lot of use yet, The surface finish is da
bomb. I've planed a few feet of beech with it. Still haven't tamed all
the snipe, I added the accessory tables with some help, but still a bit
there.

I've not made a sled for thin stuff, so when I tried some 13/16" 3/16"
inch pieces, they were pretty torn up. they flex so much from the feed
rollers and the head. I also didn't pay attention to direction that
day..

A fellow woodworker I recently meet has used his extensively and still
loves it.

Alan