Gino

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:32:47 -0500, "firstjois"
wrote:

[snip]

I wish there was a rec.woodworking.constructiongrade.softwoods.

I can't afford much hardwood and have seen some beautiful stuff
made with 'junk' softwood lumber. But I also realise there are
tricks to using the stuff that don't apply to the pampered, dried,
stored indoors hardwoods.

I would love to see more project pictures and talk about creating
with SPF from the back lot.

That would be alt.construction.birdseyeSPF, Gino. Go for it!

I'm worried the only members would be me and JOAT.
Just kidding JOAT, I'm sure we would get a few of the 'best' trolls
as well.

Why not try getting some rec.woodworking SPF done here? Start post
subjects lines with SPF the way we use OT so the reader can skip the post
if not interested?

This is a good idea. I'll try it.