Leon

"Fred" wrote in message
A good and fair question - but to me the dangers of this device far exceed
this question. The problem with this device is people becoming dependent
on it and being careless, and then at a most inopportune moment, the device
fails.

I would think for the other 95% of the population that may use a SawStop
that the fear of a blade spinning at 3500+ RPM may still be the number 1
reason not to become careless. I am one of those people that does not look
down the barrel of a gun because it has a safety unless I have removed the
shell and am cleaning the gun.