Rob Morley

In article , "Owain" owain41276
@stirlingcity.co.uk says...
"Brian Walker" wrote
| My sailing club has just finished building a new club house that
| has wooden floors. The 3200M2 compound around it, is finished
| with "crusher dust", a 1 to 5mm aggregate over 75mm hard core.
| The problem is that we can not keep the grit out of the club house
| and it will destroy the floor finish in time.
| The "crusher dust" was raked and rolled and it is a functional
| surface. Is there any way of stabilise the surface at a reasonable
| cost?

I don't know how much it costs, but it sounds like a suitable application
for Fibre Deck (or similar spelling). It's hot liquid asphalt with chopped
glassfibre in, with fine stones over the top rolled in. It's applied by a
ride-on machine and is suitable for pedestrian and cycle traffic. Lots of
paths on some heathland near me were done with it.

I suspect a boat park is going to see quite a few 4x4s coming and going.