Derek Doormer

Default Question for people who have fitted IKEA kitchens

Hi,
As I have just found out.... IKEA cupboards have no service void so as to
run pipes etc round the back, so how have people over come this? I have all
my pipe work (Like most of us do) fitted to the wall so how have people
dealt with this? do you put a baton on the wall and fix the cupboards back
from the wall or cut out large sections of the back of the cupboards to run
the pipes through.

I don't really want to fit a baton to the cupboards as the rooms pretty
small as it is.

Thanks in advance for contributions and merry xmas
DD