Owain

"Brian Walker" wrote
| My sailing club has just finished building a new club house that
| has wooden floors. The 3200M2 compound around it, is finished
| with "crusher dust", a 1 to 5mm aggregate over 75mm hard core.
| The problem is that we can not keep the grit out of the club house
| and it will destroy the floor finish in time.
| The "crusher dust" was raked and rolled and it is a functional
| surface. Is there any way of stabilise the surface at a reasonable
| cost?

I don't know how much it costs, but it sounds like a suitable application
for Fibre Deck (or similar spelling). It's hot liquid asphalt with chopped
glassfibre in, with fine stones over the top rolled in. It's applied by a
ride-on machine and is suitable for pedestrian and cycle traffic. Lots of
paths on some heathland near me were done with it.

I think it's proprietary to Colas. Google.

In the meantime, or as well, you can get some really big mats for the doors,
the ones you can take outside and hose down.

Owain