DJA

on 12/10/2004 1:55 PM Dan said the following:
I got this one at harbor freight for the same occasional use as you've
mentioned (I have a full size one in the garage, but it's nice to have
one you can tote around the house for nailing up trim, etc). Oil type,
4 gallon tank, 125 psi max. Haven't used it too much so far, but it
seems to run my nailer, 1/2" impact wrench, air ratchet etc just fine. I
did add a regulator to it (I had one, but you can get one at HF to add
for a few bucks). For $90 it's hard to go wrong.

Dan

Dan, do you know how many amps that unit draws?

--
David
dja--dot--mail--at--comcast--dot--net