Art

My last house was my first and only house with a well. ALso had a water
source heat pump so that well really got a work out. Every year the wire
would break and every year the well guy would come out a fix it for a fee
and we would have no heat or ac while waiting for him. When the pump
finally died and he replaced it with a crappy pump that was inadequate I got
a new well guy. First time the wire broke he built a 200 foot sleeve out of
PVC for the wire. No more wire breaking in that well. If your wire doesn't
have a PVC sleeve have one put in.