Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
I just moved into an apartment that has a 14 year old Gibson fridge. The
refrigerator is running all the time.

The refrigerator is crap and as long as it work, the cheap landlord is not
going to replace it. Soon it will not be working at all.

The landlord says that there's nothing wrong with it the way it is and
that it is an modern efficiency refrigerator.

Yeah, sure.

How efficient is an appliance that's running 12 hours out of every 24 hour
day???

It isn't. Period. But he is not paying hte electric bill.

Now admittedly in this current landlords apartment there is baseboard
electrical heat which does cost a bit more.

A lot more.

What is a tenant to do?? Help!!!!

You know the landlord is a cheap SOB. Start looking for a new place as I
doubt you will be changing his ways.
Ed