Medallion Man

Ed Sirett wrote:
I've not tried it but drilling out the stop in the fitting out to

15mm
should be fairly straight forward.

Dunno - you'd need a bench drill to do it. Even so, I was struggling
with 22mm pipes :-(

Then carefully arrange the slack to be split between each side.
There should be enough pipe past each olive to get a good reliable

join.

There wasn't any slack, the usable length of pipe was only about 140mm,
and 80mm of that was taken up with a valve.

If there is absolutely no slack whatsoever then, as happened to me a

year
or two ago you have to go right around with 4 of elbows.

Just trying to visualize that - what do you mean ?