Malcolm Reeves

Default Trianco housemaster roomheater spares

Hi,

I have just taken out a Trianco Housemaster coal fired roomheater.
Before I cut it up and take it to the tip does anyone want some
spares? I've bought spares for this over the years so I know they are
not cheap and it seems a waste to throw good bits away.

For example I have quite a few straight firebars (they cost me 3.50
each AFAIR). The firebars seem to bend over time. There is a new-ish
ash tray (bent with the heat but that always seems to happen, the last
burnt through after 20yrs). Window glass and thermostat might also be
useful to someone.

--

Malcolm

Malcolm Reeves BSc CEng MIEE MIRSE, Full Circuit Ltd, Chippenham, UK
, or ).
Design Service for Analogue/Digital H/W & S/W Railway Signalling and Power
electronics. More details plus freeware, Win95/98 DUN and Pspice tips, see:

http://www.fullcircuit.com or http://www.fullcircuit.co.uk

NEW - www.CharteredConsultant.co.uk - The Consultant A-List