Peter Ashby

Default Two Cherries Mortise Chisles

In article ,
"RzB" wrote:

Anyone know where I can get Two Cherries
Mortise Chisels in the UK. I know Dieter Schmid
sell them but they seem to be a little expensive
and I was hoping to make some comparisons
with other sellers.
Thanks,
Roy

I've not seen any. Comparing Dieter Schmidt's prices for the other 2
cherries he is about 10-15% up on Axminster's prices so not that much. I
bought a Record 9 1/2" QR vice from him a while ago for less than I
could get one here, including shipping so it goes both ways.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.