MP Toolman

Seems to me this would be easy to plug weld. I would use a copper back-up
plate. Weld around the ID of the hole and continue with a circular motion
until hole is filled. Flip over, chip flux and repeat on the back side if
necessary. Grind flush.

Mill

Hi;
I need to fill 3 holes that are 5/8" dia in 1/4 mild steel.
I only have a stick welder. I will need to re-drill through
the area to correct the hole locations. What has worked best
for you (using only arc welder),would welding in a bolt and grinding
it flush be too dificult to re-drill through ?
Thanks
Bead_runner