Siggy

Why not stop beating around the bush and just tell the group what you do and
where you do it so we may all be enlightened by the source and recipient of
your expertise?

Robert

"Anthony" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

I hope I'm not betraying a trust, but I know from correspondence
regarding an article I wrote a couple of years ago that Anthony works
for one of the world's premier piston-makers, probably the most
sophisticated engineering and manufacturing operations for pistons
anywhere.

However, I'm not qualified to judge the degree of his knowledge,
although I believe it's considerable.

Ed Huntress

Ed, pistons are only the start , product lines include blocks, valves,
camshafts and valvetrain components, intake manifolds, connecting rods,
bearings, rings, cylinders, cylinder liners, filters, and a variety of
other engine components.

--
Anthony

better idiots.