TURTLE

"Jim Beaver" wrote in message
. com...
Okay, this is weird. After days of very cold weather for Southern California,
it's gotten fairly warm here. My air conditioning kicked in today. I noticed
that whenever it's on, there's a sound emanating from my bathroom sink drain.
It sounds like water lightly gurgling somewhere down the pipe. It stops
instantly when the air conditioning cycles on and starts again when the a.c.
does. I ran water down the drain and there was no noticeable effect on the
sound. I've lived in this house for a year -- it's basically a new house. I
never noticed anything remotely like this before, until today.

What the hey?

Jim Beaver

This is Turtle.

Run the unit for a day or so and if it does not stop. Install a P-Trap in the
water drain from the evaperator coil to the sewer system or in your can to the
bathroom sink.

TURTLE