Harvey

"John Del" wrote in message
Subject: Superglue query
From: "NSM"
Date: 12/9/04 6:55 PM Eastern Standard Time

You must
be careful not to drop the glue on your fingers, as it bonds with skin
easily.

Which is how I test it before I use it. Crazy glue should bond your
fingers
INSTANTLY and very tightly. If it's slow, throw it out.

Of course, the speed of setting depends on the moisture contents of your
fingers, which are often dry; so a better way it to liberally smear a thin
layer over your palms then either clasp them together for a minute or so, or
better still - grab hold of your wife/girlfriend/mistress/some passing dolly
bird in a prominent area.. maybe not the most scientific way of testing; but
at least it can be fun.