Moneyman

"John Del" wrote in message
Subject: Superglue query
From: "NSM"
Date: 12/9/04 6:55 PM Eastern Standard Time

You must
be careful not to drop the glue on your fingers, as it bonds with skin
easily.

Which is how I test it before I use it. Crazy glue should bond your
fingers
INSTANTLY and very tightly. If it's slow, throw it out.

John Del
Wolcott, CT

I dunno, if I would trust some of the "crazy glues" out there to do some of
the so called stunts they did on TV. I've seen some that wouldn't stick to
crap. But don't forget, if you're going to "test" it with your fingers, keep
some fingernail polish remover close by - just in case the stuff does decide
to work. That and maybe a scalpel! OR too, maybe a vox operated phone - to
call for help in case you can't dial.

MM