Ed Huntress

"Anthony" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

I hope I'm not betraying a trust, but I know from correspondence
regarding an article I wrote a couple of years ago that Anthony works
for one of the world's premier piston-makers, probably the most
sophisticated engineering and manufacturing operations for pistons
anywhere.

However, I'm not qualified to judge the degree of his knowledge,
although I believe it's considerable.

Ed Huntress

Ed, pistons are only the start , product lines include blocks, valves,
camshafts and valvetrain components, intake manifolds, connecting rods,
bearings, rings, cylinders, cylinder liners, filters, and a variety of
other engine components.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email

Yeah, I know. But the subject was pistons. 8:-)

(sorry for the odd emoticon; 'glasses are pushed up on my head today.)

Ed Huntress