I-zheet M'drurz

karla wrote:

I have 4 plug in shop lights in my basement.I can only get one
bulb in each to light.I have tried new bulbs and get the same
result.They used to work. 3 of them are on the same circuit and
one is not....help

These fixtures have one major problem, along with several minor
ones. Is the basement fully heated? If it's "50-ish" semi-heated,
the electronic ballasts and bulbs don't function well at all. If
that's the case, you'll need to use the next price range up for a
fixture, the ones that use the skinnier bulbs. That's the rest of
the bad news, those bulbs don't come nearly as cheap as the big
ones (no bulk 10 paks, at least that I've ever seen).

--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.