ABC

"Taylor" wrote in message

Price of oil is not an issue, but wasting resources or time unnecessarily
is. Since B&S recommends synthetic oils, I plan to use Mobil 1 10W30 when
the oil is changed. (first time oil was supplied by factory).

Good choice. I did not realize that B&S finally came around to recommending
it. The synthetic holds up much better in hot running air cooled engines.
I have always used 5W30 which works just as good as both are the same
viscosity at operating temperature. The lighter weight might make it just a
tad easier to start when cold. I even used it when Mobil 1 came only in
5W20.