Robotron Tom

John Del stated:

I've changed plenty of Toshiba yokes. The ones that show physical
damage usually cause shutdown, so ringing or scoping the signal is the
best option. I've also seen bad DCUs and corrupted eeproms in these
models.

John Del

Sorry, I just remembered that after this blue skew came about, sometimes
the whole picture would do a kind of wide angle jump. It made the picture
look a bit wider and it would only happen for a few seconds then go back
to a normal size image. This affected all colors.

Does that indicate another problem or could it be a part of this problem?

Thank you,
Tom