Charles Morrill

Default surface grinders

Is their a consensus out there regarding small surface grinders?
I may be moving in that direction when I get back on my feet after an
illness so I'm trying to find out as much as I can about them. There
seem to be a whole lot of Boyar-Schultzs out there - at least on ebay -
for not an incredible amout of money. Then there is a Reid machine
described in all caps from someone in Hartford...that looks a little
risky..
It's all probably just a pipe dream, but I've got to stay off
machines for at least a couple weeks until I heal up after a rare
epileptic siezure. Hey, at least I can dream and catch up on those
copies of The Machinist Bedside Reader from last Christmas.

Charles Morrill