Mary Fisher

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:35:44 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

If there could be something that would effectively outlaw chaser
lights on the front of houses, santa edifices on the lawn, sleighs
with reindeer on the roof and any commercial activity related to
Christmas before the 21st December, then if Building Control were to
take up the challenge I would happily vote for shoot on sight. No
nonsense, just a cull.

You're a miserable old git.

I'm getting a Victor Meldrew starter kit for Christmas, apparently.

I have one. It's called Spouse and needs no additions. It's already crossed
with Alf Garnet (sp?)

And so am I. But I would shoot at any time before midnight on 24 December
and after 1 January.

Then I'd shoot Easter egg displays - hey! That could be fun :-)

We could keep the troops in place from Christmas, since these will be
in the shops from January 2nd, along with the Valentines Day cards.

And "Mother's" Day ones too ...

Mary