Set Square

Huge wrote:

No, not a joke. I'm tired of reading the markings on my metal tape
measure upside down. Anyone sell ones the other way up?

(I'm right handed, but do some things left handed; shoot, play
snooker and hold a tape measure...)

Whichever handed you are, are there are times when you need to measure from
the RHS of an object, and times when you need to measure from the LHS.

So you really need *two* tape measures - one each way round in order always
to be able to read it the right way up.

Frankly, if I did this, I'd never have the required one to hand - so I
settle for the numbers being the wrong way up 50% of the time!
--
Cheers,
Set Square