Mike Armstrong

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:20:03 -0000, Rob Morley
wrote:

In article , "Mike
Armstrong" says...
snip

An earlier poster mentioned concrete board but my local builders
merchant (Tippers) has never heard of it!

Earlier poster was having major problem remembering names of things :-)
Name now remembered - Aquapanel.

Excellent, thanks Rob.

Tippers have aquapanel at £11 ish for a 1200x900x12.5 sheet which is
perfect for me.

Does aquapanel cut like plasterboard ie score and snap?

Also, I was planning to mount it to the wall primarily using gyproc
driwall adhesive (as I already have a bag) and (as suggested above)
sealing the gap at the flue with fire cement. Does this sound
acceptible?

Cheers!

Mike