Art

The ESA Line is built and back by Funai Corporation, they are supplying both
Service Literature and Parts for these sets. BTW Funai also makes Sylvania.
"jeff" wrote in message
The TV I'm interested in buying (as a 2nd TV...not the main one) is an
inexpensive Sylvania 20" flat screen CRT TV. I happened to notice that
what appears to be the exact same TV is available at Circuit City under
their ESA brand name for $20 less (due to rebate). It likely is the same
exact TV as the Sylvania, but is labeled differently for Circuit City.

I'm just wondering if I ever needed to get this repaired after the
warranty expired, would the ESA brand name be a problem in terms of
finding someone willing to fix it?

On the other hand, the TV only costs $120 to $140, so maybe it's not even
worth worrying about whether or not it could be repaired, but I believe at
least one place in my area offers free estimates on repairs.

Is the ESA brandname a problem if it should ever need repair?

Thanks,

J.