Robotron Tom

Art stated:

There are numerous resistors in the same physical area as the STK
devices. Check each one and compare those on one circuit withthose in
another. If in doubt you may want to have a professional have a go at
the tele. Or at least buy the service manual or a SAMS Photofact.

Great idea...I'll start on that tomorrow. Am I going to be able to check
these resistors in circuit? Do you know if this set is capable of
generating test patterns? I went into service mode but couldn't get a
pattern to come on.

I did find the service manual online for $20, so that is going to happen.

--
Robotron Tom *remove nospam to email*
See the Flashback Arcade at: http:// www.arcadeguy.net

Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral
character.
-M. Smith