Rod2414738

Default Where to find Projectavision UHP lamp?

I am attempting to find a replacement UHP bulb for a friend's Projectavision
DLP projector Model # 97000 DHT 1. The part number on the bulb is TI
4076768/0. I did Google and Froogle searches for the bulb and a Google search
for the projector and came up with nothing. Well, I did get a hit on the bulb
number from some German company, but I'm in the U.S. and have to believe since
the projector was sold here, the bulbs should be too.

Anyone know any projector bulb/lamp cross reference sites or sites that sell a
large variety of projector lamps?

-Rod