Art

There are numerous resistors in the same physical area as the STK devices.
Check each one and compare those on one circuit withthose in another. If in
doubt you may want to have a professional have a go at the tele. Or at least
buy the service manual or a SAMS Photofact.
"Tom" wrote in message
BWL stated:

Probably one or more output resistors are open; usually small value 1
watt...

Hmmm...and those resistors are located where? No problem replacing them,
just knowing which ones. I am working without schematics or manual.

I was going to replace capacitors in the area of the STK's as my next step
since I didn't even consider resistors going bad.

Thank you,
Tom