John

Max63 wrote:
* Does anyone sharpen his own brad point drill bits?
* Is it worth the time (probably not, but is a challenge!)?
* How do you go about it (wheel / stone / file/ ...)?
Thx

I sharpen my own bits, on a grinder. I don't find it hard at all, but
then again when I started cabinet making you couldn't by them so had to
grind your own from high-speed steel bits. I still do the same. I have
tried purchasing a few but have found that they invariably need touching
up before use so have just stuck to making my own. Like all things it
takes a little practice to do it free hand. In the early days I had to
grind a few bits off square and start again to get them right.
John