Thomas D. Ireland

Is your stuff not matching either?

Tom

wrote:
: Thanks folks. These are interesting and may have me some ideas, but I
: still don't think I have found it yet.

: Thomas,

: I have no problem designing one myself, but I swear that I saw one a
: couple of years ago that I really liked and I have not been able to
: find it again. I just remember that it has some nice detail (can't
: remember what the detail looked like) and I have been hoping to find it
: again. If I don't find it, then I guess I will have to get the old
: drafting pen out!

: Eric Anderson

: Thomas D. Ireland wrote:
: I like Arts and Crafts as well! If you know a little drafting and the
: A&C
: details you want why not design your own? Just an A&C idea!
:
: Tom
:
: Eric Anderson ) wrote:
: : I have been building our bedroom furniture of the Arts & Crafts
: style. I
: : have the chest of drawers, bed, table, lamps and closing in on
: finishing the
: : dresser. See below:
:
: :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/DSCF2075.jpg
:
: : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/DSCF3642.jpg
:
: :
: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ewithtop11.jpg
:
: :
: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dresser004.jpg
:
:
: : Now I am trying to find a mirror appropriate for the dresser. I
: have
: : accumulated a number of styles, but have not found the one I want
: yet. I
: : would possibly like it to have a little of the Green & Green
: styling, but
: : not with the inlays, but I have not found any real good example of
: their
: : mirror styles. I am still looking. I have looked through the
: library,
: : around the internet, through this newsgroup and asked here in the
: past with
: : some good suggestions. Still have not found what I want. Need
: more
: : suggestions.
:
: