Kevin Neelley

Harry,

I just ordered a flexible LED light with a 13" flex neck length from this
vendor:
http://www.quality-items-flashlights...b597fa3c2bc337

I found numerous websites that sell LED flex lights on the Internet, in all
prices and styles. This one looked right for my use. I intend to mount it to
my hollowing tool but it might work just as well mounted to my tool rest.

Kevin
http://www.turnedwood.com

In article ps.com, Harry B.
Pye says...

...I have been looking for a
inexpensive Light Emitting Diode (LED) that gives enough light and which
I would be able to attach and remove from my cutting tool easily, have
not made up my mind how or what, but I hope to find a better lighting
solution to the problem of not able to see what I want.

Leo, if you come up with a working LED system, please share it with the
group. I'd really like to see something like that.

Harry