Default Need help with Southbend Lathe Collet Attachment

I badly need help getting a 6-K handlever-type collet attachment back
into operation on a Southbend (SB) 10-K lathe. If anyone has any
experience or expertise in SB drawbars/collet attachments, I could
really use your help. My 10-K lathe (used, good condition, estate
sale) was set up by previous owner (deceased, so I can't ask him) to
primarily use 3 & 4 jaw chucks but came with an apparently complete
collet attachment & full set of 6-K collets. In trying to get the
attachment back into service, it seems that some parts are either
missing or worn out. I have a SB parts list that shows a take-up ring &
screw & washer at the spindle end; this is missing from my machine.
Looks like these might be needed in order to attach the drawbar. Parts
list also shows a "key" or pin of some type that is supposed to fit in
the sleeve-end of the draw bar where it slides into the spindle. Also
shows a small pin or screw at the threaded-end of the spindle shaft
that is supposed to keep the fitted collet from turning; this seems to
be sheared off; can't tell if it was a straight or tapered pin, a
screw-in or drive fit. If anyone can help, I would like to correspond
with you via email or snail-mail. If you have a set of the original
(SB) instructions on any of this, I would really like to get a copy.