The Natural Philosopher

Default Joining guttering at 170 degrees

Andrew Mawson wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message

Michael McNeil typed:

Andrew Mawson
typed:

I have to end join two pieces of standard half round pvc guttering
at 170 degrees (wall has a 10 degree kink due to property line)

I made my own faced with a similar situation.

Pausing to ponder, no doubt, on the benefit of not having an
architect.

Mine was an Edwardian Bay, the benefits of Architect's wisdom
doesn't seem to have improved over time. ;-(

Did an experimental join, cutting two short bit each 5 degrees on the skew,
and gluing them with normal solvent weld adhesive. So far so good but I'll
leave it for some days to harden before I trust it.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Having trued to get solvent weld pipes apart, I'd say you are in for a
pleasant surprise.

Andrew Mawson