Larry Jaques

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 06:49:31 +0000, Peter Fairbrother
calmly ranted:

and again, maybe third time lucky!

reposted, original seems lost in the aether, apologies if double posted

Triple-posted.

--

From time to time, we have been tempted to believe that society has
become too complex to be managed by self-rule, that government by

-President Ronald Reagan
First Inaugural Address
Tuesday, January 20, 1981