tzipple

Usually vaporware does not exist even in prototype. This is more like
beta testing...

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:20:15 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:

Let me guess - they did a demo, and said it's shipping "real soon now",
right? 5 years ago when I first saw that, it was exciting. Now, it's
just another piece of vaporware, until I see one I can buy.

Here you go. There is a click-to-order link right on this page:
http://www.sawstop.com/Contractor_Price_List.htm

But is it shipping to consumers?

Actually, on the NPR piece they interviewed at least one or two
people who had them in use.

Yes, I understand that prototypes exist. Unless something changed
very recently, that's _all_ that's out there. This is the very
definition of "vaporware".