T i m

Default Dremel Multi Tool or Cheaper alternative?

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 01:13:13 +0000, PoP wrote:

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:01:35 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman
wrote:

It's hardly worth the bother of using any power tool for making this sort
of hole in plasterboard - it cuts so easily with a padsaw.

I recently had to cut a large oblong hole in a plasterboard wall
because a new bath was slightly longer than the bathroom, and this
required one end of the bath to poke into that wall.

This job could not have been done easily with a padsaw because there
were a couple of buried vertical wooden struts buried in the wall. The
Rotozip did the job perfectly well.

[T] Good news ..

I had to fix a batten to the wall first and then run the Rotozip along
the batten to make a nice straight line. I surely wouldn't have
relished that job without the Rotozip!

[T] Ok, Woolies .. here we come ;-)

All the best ..

T i m