Doug Brown

Wel, my comment was an attempt at humour but that seems to have been lost.
And I did not say anyone was unhappy. While I don't want to fous on
semantics I think there is a difference between not being happy and being
unhappy. Lastly, why do you assume that hey are unlike me?
"GregP" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:43:11 -0600, "Doug Brown"
wrote:

I joke about this all the time, saying that when I get a little older and
more curmudgeonly I will start my own campaign to take back the word

"Gay".
It used to be a perfectly good word until it was co-opted by a bunch of
radicals, most of whom certainly aren't "gay! Most of them aren't even
moderately happy!

Insisting that people who are not like you are unhappy usually
says a lot more about you than them.

"George" george@least wrote in message
Have you noticed the lyric change to "Deck The Halls?" It's now our
"bright" apparel in the music supplied to schools.

Pressure from cross-dressers, I guess.

More likely from one of our extremist radical Christian groups.